Error: Whole-only families must include entire family and be growing

Hi!

I am trying to modify scan config, but i cannot figure out this error: “Whole-only families must include entire family and be growing”

GVM: 21.04
GVM source install script: https://github.com/yu210148/gvm_install

Hello codera1, welcome to the Greenbone Community!

we have identified this issue and are already working on it. Please check out the following two PRs once they are merged:

Both PRs are required for a fix.

1 Like

I too am seeing this Error: Whole-only families must include entire family and be growing. I get this error when going into Configuration, Scan Configs, Select a cloned “Full and fast” config, Edit Scan Config, Select “Port Scanners” and edit, Select Nmap (NASL wrapper), save, and save. I am running GVM on CentOS 8:
gvm-libs-21.4.0-18411.el8.art.x86_64
gvmd-21.4.0-18444.el8.art.x86_64
gvm-21.4.0-18459.el8.art.noarch

When will a fix for this issue be incorporated into a package I can pull down for my CentOS environment?
Thank You

GSA 21.04.1 including the previous mentioned fix has been already released on 2021-06-25. As Greenbone doesn’t provide distro packages or is involved into maintaining 3rd party packages repositories (where your packages are coming from) please contact the maintainer of the uses package repository to get an answer on this question.