Full scan not working

fullscan is only giving:
Check for enabled / working Port scanner plugin
cpe inventory
hostname determination report
imp timestamp
os detection
traceroute
what’s going wrong? why can’t I scan properly?
everything is up to date, version 21 on cents 8, feed status all up to date
port scan thinks map isn’t installed, but it is?

Hi @jammyjuice99,

Try to change the Alive Test in Target section to Consider Alive and scan again to see the results.
If you want to learn more about create targets you can visit this website OpenVas Setup and Configurations

I hope it helps you

Best

#Ad @ Itcracker

Hi, try this Issue on scan?

Hi Vudududu,

I hope you are well. Thank you for your warning, however can you please tell me on what basis you tell me not to promote something here on the forum? Can you show me where this is written in the Guideline or Terms of Service of the Greenbone forum? I don’t want to go against the rules set forth by the Greenbone team, I have read the guidelies and Terms of Service and find nothing to support your comment, however the content I shared is about the Greenbone team’s tools. Please don’t misunderstand me, I don’t want to argue I just want to be clear and make sure I am acting according to the rules established on the Forum. Thank you in advance

Hello again. @Itcracker I am saying that you are annoying and doing shame to opensource and in my opinion. What you have written is an ad and is misleading people. This may or may not cause bad reputation to this community. Because of this activity you in my opinion should not be trusted to provide any service.

@vudududu @Itcracker please stop posting the same things in several topics here. Please calm down and be patient. I am going to suspend you both from posting here for today. You are actually spamming my inbox with a lot of unnecessary messages.

4 Likes