Global user cannot access other user resources

GVM versions

gsa: 9.0
gvm: 9.0
openvas-scanner: 1.0
gvm-libs: 11.0

Environment

Operating system: Debain 10
Kernel: Linux Server1 4.19.0-9-amd64 #1 SMP Debian 4.19.118-2 (2020-04-29) x86_64 GNU/Linux
Source: Official source
Installation method: Download source files and compile following steps described at https://sadsloth.net/post/install-gvm11-src-on-debian/

Hi,

After completing the installation, I have added another global admin, from the console (so I have two global admins). The problem is that these users cannot see each other (do not share any resources). If I log in as “admin” and list the users, I can only see “admin” and not the other global admin. The same thing happens if I use the other account. If I try to add the same user from the webUI, I get an error saying that the user already exists (but it doesn’t show it). If I retrieve the users from the console, with the command “gvmd --get-users” it returns all the users. So both users are in the DB, but for some reason they are not shown at once in the “users” section in the webUI.

I also tried the solution provided on the following post, but it did not work, since the “special” group is a resource added by either one of these admins and they do not share resources.:

Global users should be able to see and do everything, right? Unless this is a new security policy. otherwise, any ideas what the problem might be and how can I fix it?

Thank you