Greenbone-scapdata-sync and greenbone-certdata-sync - rsync: failed to connect to feed.openvas.org

Hi,

i am trying to use the openvas for assessing the vulnerability status of my network with kali linux.

I installed openvas but when i login to my dashboard i get a warning message that “Warning: SecInfo Database Missing SCAP and/or CERT database missing on OMP server”.

I tried running the openvas-feed-update command to update my database but got following error:-

[] [1/3] Updating: NVT
rsync: getaddrinfo: feed. openvas.org 873: Name or service not known
rsync error: error in socket IO (code 10) at clientserver.c(127) [Receiver=3.1.3]
[
] [2/3] Updating: Scap Data
^Crsync error: received SIGINT, SIGTERM, or SIGHUP (code 20) at rsync.c(644) [Receiver=3.1.3]
[*] [3/3] Updating: Cert Data
rsync: failed to connect to feed.openvas. org (89.146.224.58): Connection timed out (110)
rsync: failed to connect to feed.openvas. org (2a01:130:2000:127::d1): Network is unreachable (101)
rsync error: error in socket IO (code 10) at clientserver.c(127) [Receiver=3.1.3]

I also tried to run the greenbone-certdata-sync and greenbone-scapdata-sync but got following error:-

rsync: failed to connect to feed.openvas. org (89.146.224.58): Connection timed out (110)
rsync: failed to connect to feed.openvas. org (2a01:130:2000:127::d1): Network is unreachable (101)

I tried various troubleshooting tricks given in the various forums but nothing worked. I disabled my firewall to omit any chances of firewall blocking the update but that also didn’t worked.

Any solution for this?
Thanks for help in advance.

Enable IPv6 and use feed.community.greenbone.net like mentioned on the other posts.