I just upgraded to GSM CE 5.0.7 and it seems that many previously available features are missing:
- There doesn’t appear to be an option to enable the Superuser account
- There doesn’t appear to be an Expert Networking option
- These two issues combined makes it impossible to configure VLAN interfaces, since I cannot edit /etc/networking/interfaces directly
- No HTML export function for reports
- No option to assign notes / overrides directly to found issues
For the moment, it would seem that I will have to go back to 4.2.24. Not happy about it, since I like the streamlined interface for v5, but these issues are deal breakers for me.