Have a lot of <name>EXIT_CODE</name>\r\n <value>EXIT_NOTVULN</value>

Hi have an issue with the xml report both anonymous and not, from the web interface and from the python gvm. When download the report i have a lot of tag EXIT_CODEEXIT_NOTVULN
example<name>EXIT_CODE</name><value>EXIT_NOTVULN</value><source> <type>nvt</type><name>1.3.6.1.4.1.25623.1.0.804874</name><description></description></source><extra></extra></detail><detail> <name>EXIT_CODE</name><value>EXIT_NOTVULN</value><source> <type>nvt</type><name>1.3.6.1.4.1.25623.1.0.103034</name><description></description></source><extra></extra></detail><detail>

how itā€™s possible to export the report without this value? I try a lot of filters but without success.
ps in csv or text or pdf report with the same filters i not show these values.

thanks in advance

GVM versions

**gsad:Greenbone Security Assistant 9.0.1 (ā€˜gsad --versionā€™)
**gvmd:Greenbone Vulnerability Manager 9.0.1 Manager DB revision 221 (ā€˜gvmd --versionā€™)
**openvas-scanner:OpenVAS 7.0.1 (ā€˜openvas --versionā€™, in older GVM versions < 11: ā€˜openvassd --versionā€™)
**gvm-libs:gvm-libs 11.0.1

Environment

**Operating system:ubuntu 20.04
**Kernel:Linux c43f270261ac 5.4.0-42-generic #46-Ubuntu SMP Fri Jul 10 00:24:02 UTC 2020 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux (ā€˜uname -aā€™)
**Installation method / source:docker

If I remember correctly these host details are used for the AutoFP feature.

There is currently no filter parameter to remove these host details from the XML export.

1 Like

ok, but from the gvm script or python gvm itā€™s possible to get the report like the xml export from the web interface?. Because i try to export the same report with the same filters but te result are different. The report from gvm script or python gvm start with different data

Whatā€™s the difference between both reports?

at the start of the exported report the xml start with <get_reports_response status=ā€œ200ā€ status_text=ā€œOKā€>but i resolved re editing the xml with only the data that i need. deleting al the AutoFp etc etc

Many thanks!