I still have an issue with feed connection

Last time I wrote an inquiry that our server seemed to be blocked. However, the problem is still unresolved.

Please take a look at the next screenshot.

Our server ip is 211.188.201.119.
Isn’t our server really blocked from accessing feed servers?

I need your help.

plz.

GVM versions

gsad: 21.4.1~dev1
gvmd: 21.4.2
openvas-scanner: 21.4.1
gvm-libs:

Environment

Operating system: Ubuntu
Kernel: Linux 5.4.0-74-generic
Installation method / source:

Connection timeout looks like a issue on your side.

If you exceed the connection limit we will send you a connection refused.

Please note proxy connection are NOT supported for the community feed. Only out payed appliances together with the GSE do support proxy connections.

1 Like

Hi @Kinesis,

Just try to check the seutp first by running sudo gvm-check-setup to see if is there any error or not.
Also try to watch this video, it may help you OpenVas Refuse connection and for complete instructions you may need to visit this website OpenVas setup and configurations

Best

Please do not promote your services and get money by YouTube via this !

Hi Lukas,

I hope you are well. Thank you for your warning, however can you please tell me on what basis you tell me not to promote something here on the forum? Can you show me where this is written in the Guideline or Terms of Service of the Greenbone forum? I don’t want to go against the rules set forth by the Greenbone team, I have read the guidelies and Terms of Service and find nothing to support your comment, however the content I shared is about the Greenbone team’s tools. Please don’t misunderstand me, I don’t want to argue I just want to be clear and make sure I am acting according to the rules established on the Forum. Thank you in advance