Override text not shown in PDF / CSV reports

Hello guys, thanks for this great platform!

I have a doubt, but I think is a little bug …
I created an override with a text message in a specfic NVT related with a specific task. The override works fine.

But, when I generate the PDF or CSV report the text of override is not included. I only get a “header” showing “Low (Overridden from Log) / NVT: jQuery Detection (HTTP)”. But the text with the explanation for this override is not shown.

In the official documentation, section “11.2.2 Exporting a Report”, topic number 4, I get:

• “For Include activate the checkbox Notes to include attached notes and the checkbox Overrides to label enabled overrides and include their text field.”

Based on this information, I think that reports generation, in PDF or CSV, is not work correctly.

By the way… In the TXT reports, the override text works but with a little confusion from the “original severity” to “new severity”. Ex.:

==================================
Override from Internal Error to Low: << It’s not a “Internal Error”, is a “LOG info”.
Check jQuery version is up to date.
Override last modified: Tue May 25 02:15:50 2021 -03.
==================================

The installed version on my environment:

### GVM versions
gsad: 20.08.1~git
gvmd: 20.08.1 (Manager DB revision 233)
OpenVAS 20.8.1
gvm-libs 20.8.1
openvas-smb-1.0.5
OSP Server for openvas: 20.8.1
OSP: 20.8.2
OSPd OpenVAS: 20.8.2

### Environment
Kernel: Linux xxxx 4.19.0-16-amd64 #1 SMP Debian 4.19.181-1 (2021-03-19) x86_64 GNU/Linux
Installation method / source: Source code from “GVM 20.08 (oldstable, initial release 2020-08-12)

Thanks in advance for any help.

Best regards.

Andre R. Landim