Problem with scans

ceros 8, version Greenbone Security Assistant 21.04.0
when running scans, I get no results.
I can see the following regarding port scans, however map is installed on the server
under the full and fast config, there is no scanner preference, can’t see anything crazy in the logs.

Summary

The script reports if: - a custom scan configuration is in use without having a Port scanner from the ‘Port scanners’ family enabled. - a port scanner plugin was running into a timeout. - a required port scanner (e.g. nmap) is not installed.

Detection Result

The host wasn’t scanned due to the following possible reasons: - No Port scanner plugin from the “Port scanners” family is included in this scan configuration. Recommended: Nmap (NASL wrapper). - The Port scanner plugin reached a timeout during the port scanning phase. Please either choose a port range for this target containing less ports or raise the “scanner_plugins_timeout” scanner preference to a higher timeout.

Detection Method

|Details:|[Check for enabled / working Port scanner plugin OID: 1.3.6.1.4.1.25623.1.0.108323
|Version used:|2021-03-23T06:51:29Z|

Solution

Based on the script output please: - add a Port scanner plugin from the ‘Port scanners’ family to this scan configuration. Recommended: Nmap (NASL wrapper). - either choose a port range for this target containing less ports or raise the ‘scanner_plugins_timeout’ scanner preference to a higher timeout. - install the ‘nmap’ binary/package or make it accessible to the scanner.

as mentioned, map is installed? how would I go about trying to change the ports scanned or the timeout?

The following post could help: