Rsync: failed to connect to feed.openvas.org (89.146.224.58): Connection refused (111)

Hello,

Been following this tut on how to install and set up. Put in a comment below because of the feed links. I get all the way to step 6 and then I begin to have issues updating the feeds. At first when running greenbone-nvt-sync I had the same errors but then I was able to get it to pull the feeds down by adding --wget to the end. However, that hasn’t helped with the other 2 feeds. I get the following:

greenbone-scapdata-sync
rsync: failed to connect to feed.openvas.org (89.146.224.58): Connection refused (111)
rsync: failed to connect to feed.openvas.org (2a01:130:2000:127::d1): Network is unreachable (101)
rsync error: error in socket IO (code 10) at clientserver.c(128) [Receiver=3.1.1]

Doesn’t matter what I do. I have tried ensuring the firewall is disabled, enabled? Nothing I do works.

Thanks,

Various existing threads about this message exists so i’m closing this thread as a duplicate of the existing ones. Please review the resources/topics below.