Scan Limitation

Hello
When I set range IP ( example:192.168.20.0/24) as target, then I start the task, 14 IP are just done without result and does not continue the scan.When I want to stop it, it stay in “stop requested” mode.
I can not start another task and “Service Temporarily Down” error is shown and sometimes nothing shown.
When I set one IP as target, it does not have problem.

gsad.log

gsad main:WARNING:2019-08-23 08h01.54 UTC:2057: MHD: Error: received handshake message out of context
gsad main:WARNING:2019-08-23 08h03.25 UTC:2057: MHD: Failed to receive data: The TLS connection was non-properly terminated.
gsad gmp:WARNING:2019-09-16 11h45.47 +0430:2190: Failed to connect to server at /var/run/gvmd.sock: Connection refused

Please note that the following is shown when creating a new topic in the “Vulnerability Tests” category chosen for this post:

Use this category for all topics (General discussion of results, reporting of false positive / negative results, VT development) around vulnerability tests (the so called “NASL scripts”).

Please chose a different/better fitting category for all topics related to GVM (Installation, Usage, Configuration, Scanning).

As this question is indeed about Scanning (as written in the bold text) i have moved it into a better fitting category.

This means gvmd is not running on this unix socket location. You need a running gvmd daemon to be able to query data and start scans.

2 Likes

How can we do that

1 Like