Here are the steps I did to install Greenbone on Kali:
- Install OpenVAS and ran setup
- Made sure gsad is listening
- Changed greenbone-security-assistant.service to listen to 0.0.0.0 instead of localhost for both port 9390 and 9392
- Ran systemctl daemon-reload and restart the service in 3 above
- Made sure now gsad listen to 0.0.0.0
- Login and ran the Full and Fast scan against hosts online
Greenbone Result is empty even though NMap and Nessus show results.
Please advise and thank you in advanced.