Sync not happening for NVT

Hi Team,

I have installed GCE using the GCE-6.0.10 ISO image. The GOS version is 6.0.10 and GSM Type is CE.

I have checked the Feed status and found that NVT is not getting synced but my SCAP and CERT got synced without any issue. I waited for a long time thinking that the NVT might get synced but it didn’t happen. I have attached the screenshots for your reference.

Kindly help with a solution.

Thanks,
Rahul

@Lukas

Hi Lukas, need your expertise here to provide me an amicable solution for my issue. Request to you to help as needful.

Thanks,
Rahul

Hey rburagohain,
Sorry I’m not Lukas :slight_smile: but have you checked and followed the steps described in:
https://www.greenbone.net/en/install_use_gce/ ?
What happens if you start a feed update via the console menu ?

Hey @_OR, thanks for your reply. I have gone through each and every step provided in the link https://www.greenbone.net/en/install_use_gce/

When I start a feed update via the console menu, it shows me updating.
Feed1
feed2
Feed3

This is the current status of feed in UI

Only just NVT feed is not coming… Do I need to make any changes in setting anywhere?

Thanks,
Rahul

What is the “System Status” now?
What is logged ? (Menu > Advanced > Logs > Feed)

@_OR

When I click on Advanced, it shows me only these options as shown below. I don’t see Logs option. Is there any way to enable the Log option?

Then when I go back and click on About, it shows that “No system operation is running currently”

Thanks,
Rahul

Sorry, my fault. My advise wasn’t suitable for the CE.
You check the logfiles by going to Advanced > Support > Shell.
After entering the shell type journalctl -e to review the past logs.
Check the feed update entries like here:

You leave the logs by entering q and the shell by typing exit

@_OR
I have checked the logs and it throws the following error:

Kindly let me know how I can overcome this issue. One strange thing I found that scap and cert feed are working correctly but NVT fails and the feed for scap an cert is happening from feed.community.greenbone.net

Thanks,
Rahul