The report is empty. The filter does not match any of the 6 results

when I scan, I get the The following filter is currently applied:
apply_overrides=0 levels=hml rows=100 min_qod=70 first=1 sort-reverse=severity error
I can remove all filter settings to fix this, however how can I do this automatically?
I have tried to set it up as a filter under config, no luck

thank you

Hi Jammyjuice,

To do that automatically you need to create filter and define as default. You can create filter going to Configurations and select Filters or you can adjust the default filter and store as default. For more details try to follow this link with full instructions: OpenVas Filters

Best

#ad

Hello @vudududu,

I hope you are well. Thank you for your warning, however can you please tell me on what basis you tell me not to promote something here on the forum? Can you show me where this is written in the Guideline or Terms of Service of the Greenbone forum? I don’t want to go against the rules set forth by the Greenbone team, I have read the guidelies and Terms of Service and find nothing to support your comment, however the content I shared is about the Greenbone team’s tools. Please don’t misunderstand me, I don’t want to argue I just want to be clear and make sure I am acting according to the rules established on the Forum. Thank you in advance

Hi. @Itcracker I am saying that you are annoying and doing shame to opensource and in my opinion. What you have written is an ad and is misleading people. This may or may not cause bad reputation to this community. Because of this activity you in my opinion should not be trusted to provide any service.

2 Likes