I have the Virtual Appliance installed on VirtualBox with 2048M RAM and 9GB Disk as required.
I have internet connectivity both in and out of the Virtual Appliance as required.
Installation proceeds normally.
- I create an admin user and password
- I 'eject" the CD ROM and reboot
- System reboots twice as stated in instructions
- I get a message indicating the web interface is available. I can ping that IP address
- I login as admin
- I get the message that GSM is not fully functional. Do I want to complete setup. I reply Yes
- I create a web-user
- I skip the next step to get the Security Feed and instead to use the Community Feed
- I get a message, there is no feed present on this machine. I reply “Yes” to download a feed now.
10 I get a message that I just started a background system operation. I press “OK”.
When I go to the IP address assigned to the web interface, this message appears:
Warning: SecInfo Database Missing
SCAP and/or CERT database missing on OMP server.
(I also have no NVTs loaded)
However during the install, I get the message that