Unable to get required output while scanning

Use this category only if you have build GVM from sources or if you use packages provided by a 3rdparty repository.

Please read About the Greenbone Source Edition (GSE) and About GVM Architecture before posting.

When posting you should provide information about your environment using the following template:

GVM versions

gsad: (‘gsad --version’) : Greenbone Security Assistant 21.4.1~dev1
gvmd: (‘gvmd --version’) : 21.4.2
openvas-scanner: (‘openvas --version’, in older GVM versions < 11: ‘openvassd --version’)
gvm-libs: 21.4.1

Environment

Operating system:
Kernel: (‘uname -a’) : Kali 5.10.0-kali9-amd64
Installation method / source: : Installed ISO

This is the first time I have installed OpenVAS, when I’m scanning it is not giving me vulnerabilities that it is supposed to give. I have scanned the same IP using nmap scripts and Nessus Home. From both I’m getting the desired result but from OpenVAS not getting the result. The IP is a public IP.
I’m able to find vulnerabilities using Nessus-nmap script in SSL certificate.

Is there anything I’m missing.

In the past few days quite a few similar topics got created (should show up in the “latest” topics in this forums). Linked below are the most prominent answers, please review them to see if they give you a few info:

I see the problem is similar, but I didn’t find anything relevant that can help me in resolving the issue.

I ran gvm-check-setup, at the end it says greenbone security assistant is either too old or too new. The version installed is 21.4.1~dev1

Fix is asking to install >=21.04

This message is unrelated, can be ignored and doesn’t affect any functionality of GVM like e.g. scanning.

How can i resolve my issue ?

Getting this result. and removing all the filters:

but for the same IP from Nessus getting results as attached**

The issue has been resolved.