On OpenVAS7.03 (Kali for RasberryPI) I had a working installation with several configured tasks.
md main:MESSAGE:2019-09-09 12h59.10 utc:7476: OpenVAS Manager version 7.0.3 (DB revision 184)
I’ve created two fresh installs and copied tasks.db to each of them.
Issue is, in spite of the tasks showing up severity values (stats) when I open the results, every result line shows with 0.0 severity.
If I rescan the result will end up the same. With values but results 0.0 severity.
One scan below was previous to the move, others were after.
Any ideas? Other than rebuilding the nvt cache, which I did already?
when choosing the category for a topic please try to have a look at the category description for each category first:
The current used category is/was https://community.greenbone.net/c/vulnerability-tests (Description: About the Vulnerability Tests category) which is about vulnerability tests (the so called “NASL scripts”).
Your question is completely unrelated to the NASL script itself but about scanning with GVM (or more specific with issues while scanning on a new environment) so i have moved this topic into the better fitting https://community.greenbone.net/c/gse (Description: About the Source Edition (GSE) category).
In many cases where a mismatch of overall severities in two views for the same report was complained, the reason was a different QoD minimum level for the two views.
Thanks for the input. Even changing qod to 0% nothing shows.
I’ve managed to show results with correct severities setting apply_overrides=0
Oddly enough, I have no overrides defined…